- When, how and where can I apply to participate in the BMS?
- How much does it cost to attend the BMS?
- How and to whom can I pay my participation fees?
When, how and where can I apply to participate in the BMS?
Application close on 10 May 2017. To apply to participate in the BMS, you must fill out an Application form and submit it (in any form – personally, by mail, fax or e-mail) to:
Lithuanian museum workers to their national coordinator –
Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Lithuania
Address: J.Basanavičiaus g. 5, LT 01118 , Vilnius, Lithuania
Contact person: Vaiva Lankeliene E-mail: email@example.com ; tel. +370 52193582
1. Application must be provided to the national coordinator only after the official announcement of the application procedure at www.lrkm.lt;
2. Some special conditions can be applied for the participation in the BMS each year.
Estonian museum workers to their national coordinator –
Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Estonia
Address: 23 Suur-Karja Street, 15076 Tallinn, Estonia
Contact person: Mirjam Rääbis
E-mail: Mirjam.Raabis@kul.ee; tel. +372 6282335
Museum workers from Latvia and other countries to the Latvian coordinator –
Society of Promotion of Museology in the Baltics
Address: Antonijas iela 9, Rīga, LV1010, Latvia
Contact person: Anita Jirgensone;
E-mail: Anita.Jirgensone@gmail.com ; tel. +371 29134613
How much does it cost to attend the BMS? What expenses are included in this fee?
The full participation fee is EUR 580.
The participation fee covers all expenses associated with the lectures, teaching excursions, food and accommodation.
The participation fee does not include individual transport costs to the BMS venue, or health insurance.
Participation fee EUR 580 covers:
- Accomodation in a 2,3 or 4-bed suite
- Meals 3 x day (with few exceptions)
- Coffee breaks 2 x day
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Hand outs and advertising materials
- Study trips
- Rental of premises and technical equipment
- Administrative expenses etc.
In 2017 in addition for participants from Latvia and Lithuania:
- Transportation in both directions from Riga Central Bus Station to the venue of the BMS in Tartu
How and to whom can I pay my participation fees?
Please consult with your national coordinator regarding payment of your participation fees.